How to Conjugate Hacer in the Preterite
Learning how to conjugate hacer in the preterite tense is quite difficult to master, as hacer is highly irregular in this tense, not to mention the conditional and future of the indicative, and the present, future and imperfect of the subjunctive, and the imperative, it is also irregular in the first person singular of the present tense but all these will be covered in future posts, for now we will concentrate on the preterite of hacer.
The Preterite Form of Hacer
- yo hice - I did/made
- tú hiceste - you did/made
- él, ella hizo - he/she did/makes
- nosotros hicimos - we did/made
- vosotros hicisteis - you did/made
- ellos, ellas hicieron - they did/made
Filed under: Other Irregular Spanish Verbs
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!