The Spanish Verb ‘Ir’ Future Tense Conjugation (Futuro Imperfecto)
The future tense of the Spanish verb ‘ir’ is something of an anomaly as it is one of the only two tenses that ir is not irregular in, the other being the conditional…SO ENJOY!
Ir Future Tense Conjugation
- yo iré – I will go
- tú irás – you will go (formal singular)
- él/ella irá – he/she will go
- usted irá – you will go (polite singular)
- nosotros/as iremos – we will go
- vosotros/as iréis – you will go (formal plural)
- ellos/ellas irán – they will go
- ustedes irán – you will go (polite plural)
Filed under: Ir Posts
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!